- We accept cash, personal checks, Visa, Discover, MasterCard, American Express, CareCredit, and most debit cards.
- We will gladly file your insurance claim for you. However, you will be responsible for payment at the time of service for estimated or actual co - pays, previous balances, deductibles, treatments not covered by your insurance carrier, etc.
- Also available are affordable dental finance plans from third party financial institutions. We encourage you to consider some of the advantages of these outside plans, including several no-interest options for qualified applicants that we offer through CareCredit.
- If you cannot make your appointment, we ask that you contact us immediately via phone - a minimum of 48 - hours notification is requested. We reserve the right to add a service fee for missed or broken appointments.
- Note that with some procedures or in certain circumstances, partial payment or payment in full may be required in advance. We will advise you if applicable.
- Your insurance company will give us the general provisions of your plan along with estimated benefit amounts when we verify your coverage. However, actual claims may vary so we will not know the exact dollar amount until the claim is actually paid.
- If your insurance company does not pay in full within 45 days, we may ask that you remit the balance due. Fees for services are your obligation, but should there be insurance payments for previously paid services, any excess will be credited to your account or refunded to you.
- Accounts with balances older than 30 days may incur additional fees. Also, returned checks will be assessed a $25 charge.
- We look forward to caring for your dental needs. Thank you for choosing our practice!